燃气管道危险勿动
this from a post at signese.com
here is the output from adsotrans.com -- advanced -- translate
燃气 ránqì burning air NOUN
管道 guǎndào pipeline is NOUN
危险 wēixiǎn dangerous ADJT
勿 wù not ADVB
动 dòng moves VERB
I'm thinking "burning air" is probably natural gas, as in a naural gas pipeline.
Also, 勿 as wu4, the 4th tone is a surprise. From this I learned that I was mixing up
無/无 (wu2)and 勿 (wu4). Good lesson.
The following phrase comes to mind.
勿动动物。Don't know if it's allowed.
here is the output from adsotrans.com -- advanced -- translate
燃气 ránqì burning air NOUN
管道 guǎndào pipeline is NOUN
危险 wēixiǎn dangerous ADJT
勿 wù not ADVB
动 dòng moves VERB
I'm thinking "burning air" is probably natural gas, as in a naural gas pipeline.
Also, 勿 as wu4, the 4th tone is a surprise. From this I learned that I was mixing up
無/无 (wu2)and 勿 (wu4). Good lesson.
The following phrase comes to mind.
勿动动物。Don't know if it's allowed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home