embarassing flashcard misses part 1
Having loaded HSK level 1-4 flashcards into plecodict on my Palm TX, I went through the level 1 vocabulay (1,033 cards) . Here are 25 of the 184 flashcard entries that need more work, with the rest of the 184 to follow. Some of these are rather embarassing. I can only hope that seeing them out of context explains how I missed them.
香蕉 xiang1jiao1, bananna
正确 zheng4que4, correct, right
像 xiang4, be like(这个孩子像他父亲) , portrait, looks as if ...
玩儿不转 war2bu2zhuan4, not up to the task
牛奶 niu2nai3, (cows milk)
方向 , visit, call on
爬 pa2, climb, crawl
零 ling2, zero
脸 lian3, face
细 xi4, thin, slender
照顾 zhao4gu4, give consideration to; show consideration for
抽 chou1, take out (from in between)
黑板 hei1ban3, blackboard
药 yao4, medicine
节目 jie2mu4, program (as in TV program)
破 po4, broken, damaged
农民 nong2min2, peasant
紧 jin3, tight, close
楼 building, (confused this with , math, count)
痛快 tong4kuai, very happy; delighted; overjoyed
搬 (this is part of 搬家 which I recognize, in isolation I confused it with 腕, 船, 般)
干部 gan4bu4, cadre (this I simply never learned before)
留念 liu2nian4, accept or keep as a souvenir
渴 ke3, thirsty, confused this with 喝 he1, drink.
疼 teng2, ache; pain
香蕉 xiang1jiao1, bananna
正确 zheng4que4, correct, right
像 xiang4, be like(这个孩子像他父亲) , portrait, looks as if ...
玩儿不转 war2bu2zhuan4, not up to the task
牛奶 niu2nai3, (cows milk)
方向 , visit, call on
爬 pa2, climb, crawl
零 ling2, zero
脸 lian3, face
细 xi4, thin, slender
照顾 zhao4gu4, give consideration to; show consideration for
抽 chou1, take out (from in between)
黑板 hei1ban3, blackboard
药 yao4, medicine
节目 jie2mu4, program (as in TV program)
破 po4, broken, damaged
农民 nong2min2, peasant
紧 jin3, tight, close
楼 building, (confused this with , math, count)
痛快 tong4kuai, very happy; delighted; overjoyed
搬 (this is part of 搬家 which I recognize, in isolation I confused it with 腕, 船, 般)
干部 gan4bu4, cadre (this I simply never learned before)
留念 liu2nian4, accept or keep as a souvenir
渴 ke3, thirsty, confused this with 喝 he1, drink.
疼 teng2, ache; pain

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home